www.peditips.com

ask Health Query, Read an answer Pediatric Case Discussions Reviews n views Tips n trickslinks For students peditips home
VISIT AGAIN AS THIS SITE IS UPDATED WEEKLY AND IS GOOGLE TOP RANKER. © Reserved .
Disclaimer: The contents of this blog are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice or substitute for professional care.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

scabies lesions on trunk, in chronic dermatitis form


scabies lesions on trunk, in chronic dermatitis form
refer last post for more scabies lesions




www.peditips.com
when a doctor completes his training without the real hands on experience, its mistaken by many that what you are taught in medical school is totally in contrast with what you see clinically in patients. This blog aims at making medical students and docs understand how every case is exactly the same as in books. The work done by senior docs over the years is really rewarding. Infact when one finds a contrast in what is taught, he should go to books and you will find the exact descriptions verbatim, or the images as they are explained in medical books.

1 comment:

julia Bergstrasser said...

I just want to share this here,
I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with all kinds of disease or need herbal medicine for illness , Here is his contact information [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Web: www.drituaherbalcenter.com.
Thank you once again blog admin.